Tuesday 15 May 2012

A long time ago...

Cliché I know, as this is the first post I thought that I would start off with something a little iconic, and the scroll through text seemed perfect for a blog post title.


As stated I'm interested in Star Wars, my passion includes Hasbro's assorted line of figures and vehicles, Lego and their play sets, Selected 1/6 figures and Star Wars Literature.


Through this blog I hope to talk about some of the upcoming figures, Lego sets and a number of all things Star Wars that pop on the net.


I hope that you enjoy my blog and any feedback on how to improve it or what you would like to see would be greatly appreciated.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ahsoka Series gets a release date

  Ahsoka Series release date According to the official facebook page the eagerly awaited Star Wars series Ahsoka will be released on the 20t...